The beginning of the year is not just to set new goals, but to look at what you’ve already accomplished.
In this episode, Beth Blecker discusses how to realistically set short and long term goals and why you should review them every single year.
- Being realistic with your short term goals
- Continuously reviewing your long term goals to stay on track
- How you could lose a million dollars
- Why you should be reviewing the monthly services your paying for
- And more
Connect With Eastern Planning:
- (845) 627-8300
- Eastern Planning
- Schedule A Meeting With Beth Blecker
- LinkedIn: Beth Blecker
- LinkedIn: Eastern Planning
- Twitter: Eastern Planning
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed