Retirement should be worry free. But in most cases, many people feel under financial pressure when approaching those retirement years.
So how do you determine how much you need when you retire to live the life you want?
In this episode, Beth Blecker talks about how to prepare for a retirement that fits your needs, and wants, for both spenders and savers. Beth will share some of the biggest mistakes, and gives you guidance on how to prepare for the retirement of your dreams.
- What pensions are and what to do if you don’t have a pension
- Positives and negatives of Social Security
- Why moving to a cheaper state for many entering retirement is the best financial decision
- What age most people start seeking advice vs when you should start seeking retirement advice
- And more
Connect With Eastern Planning:
- (845) 627-8300
- Eastern Planning
- Schedule A Meeting With Beth Blecker
- LinkedIn: Beth Blecker
- LinkedIn: Eastern Planning
- Twitter: Eastern Planning
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed