The year is almost over and that means it’s time to focus on those things you might have been pushing off until these final months of the year.
In this episode, Matthew Blecker outlines five key processes you might want to consider revisiting before the year end. He explains how having enough money in the bucket is important when riding out any bear market in stocks or bonds and making sure you are protected in the case where the economy takes a big hit.
- Which of your buckets should be refilled and maintained going into 2023
- The importance of rebalancing your portfolio on a timely basis
- How you can adapt your portfolio to the tax bracket you are in for more effective planning
- And more
Connect With Eastern Planning:
- (845) 627-8300
- Eastern Planning
- Schedule A Meeting With Beth Blecker
- LinkedIn: Beth Blecker
- LinkedIn: Eastern Planning
- Twitter: Eastern Planning
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed